Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Madre Labs body & hair care. 20% off!

I liked the Madre Labs products that I tested last time and I really liked these too :)  I continue testing and share with you the results.

Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types

My hair is long, normal, a little confused the hair ends.  This product is non-greasy, has lovely sweet tangerine  scent that stays on my hair for a long time.  It leaves my hair softer and gives a nice, natural sheen without weighing it down. I think if your hair is badly damaged, the  just not nourishing and moisturising enough for your hair.


257 ml/5.96 USD

Inci: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, water (aqua), polysorbate-20 (plant derived), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, argania spinosa kernal (argan) oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), behentrimonium chloride, inulin lauryl carbamate, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit extract, lycium chinensis (goji) fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, sodium PCA, sodium lactate, arginine (l-arginine), aspartic acid (l-aspartic acid), PCA, alanine (l-alanine), serine (l-serine), valine (l-valine), threonine (l-threonine), proline (l-proline), isoleucine (l-isoleucine), phenylalanine (l-phenylalanine), histidine (l-histidine), natural fragrance (parfum), citric acid (naturally derived), glycerin (plant derived), amodimethicone, gluconolactone (corn derived preservative), sodium benzoate (plant derived preservative).
*Certified organic ingredient


Madre Labs, Hand & Body Lotion, Unscented

This is great for dry skins, thick & creamy but easy to apply and not greasy., It moisturizes very well and fast absorbs into my skin making it feel soft. I think I'll like this even more on wintertime :) 

370 ml/ 8.21 USD

Inci: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, water (aqua), glycerin (plant derived), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, isopropyl palmitate (palm oil), cetyl palmitate, cetyl esters, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit extract, lycium chinensis (goji) fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, glyceryl stearate (plant derived), polysorbate-60 (plant derived), tocopherol (antioxidant), sodium PCA, glycine (naturally derived), alanine (l-alanine), proline (l-proline), serine (l-serine), threonine (l-threonine), arginine (l-arginine), lysine (l-lysine), glutamic acid (l-glutamic acid), xanthan gum (natural thickener) citric acid (naturally derived) gluconolactone (corn derived preservative), sodium benzoate (plant derived preservative).
*Certified organic ingredient


Madre Labs, Hand Cream with Argan Nut Oil, Unscented

This is a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. This is a very creamy, nourishing, a little oily, unscented product. I usually prefer scented hand creams but sometimes unscented feels nicer. It leaves my hands soft but not greasy.  I like to use it at nights. I also use it on my dry knees and elbows.

71 g/ 6.71 USD

Inci: Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), glycerin (plant derived), carthamus tinctorius(safflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glyceryl stearate (plant derived), isopropyl palmitate (palm oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit extract, lycium chinensis (goji) fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, polysorbate-60 (plant derived), cetyl palmitate, cetyl esters, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, tocopherol (antioxidant), sodium PCA, glycerin (natural derived), alanine (l-alanine), proline (l-proline), serine (l-serine), threonine (l-threonine), arginine (l-arginine), lysine (l-lysine), Glutamic Acid (l-glutamic acid), xanthan gum (natural thickener), citric acid (naturally derived), gluconolactone (corn derived preservative), sodium benzoate (plant derived preservative).
* Certified Organic ingredient

Have you tested any Madre Labs products? These are sold only at iHerb, my discount code is EVO218 (-5 USD from your first order).

Good news! Enjoy an Extra 20% off on the entire selection of Madre Labs
Weekly specials start each Wednesday at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST), and end on the following Wednesday at 10 a.m.

19 comments:

  1. Hey this looks good! I didn't even know so much about healthy hair cleansing.

    -laceletters

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have been looking for a good leave in conditioner, maybe this would do the trick for me!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard of this product, thanks for letting me know about it!

    thanks for stopping by the blog.

    http://www.thesparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/ornament-sandals.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a conditioner, I guess now I know which to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiii sweetie!! thanks for your comment!! interesting post and great information!! you have a good blog!!A big kiss muaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your visit!! very interesting your blog, i so far away per testing this products but ia hope anyway testing one day!!!! hahahhah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your visit to my blog, i`m so far away for testing this wonderfull products, but who know if one day .... xoxo nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i might look into this, i need something for my skin
    thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds really interesting, I will try it
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is very interesting!
    Thanks for your visit, I follow you if you want you're the welcome into my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just what I'm looking for! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog, so interesting!!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com hope you like it!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog! feel free to visit mine whenever you like! we could also follow each other too.
    www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete